Our team at Boord Benchek & Associates, Inc offers a number of ecological services for our customers throughout the tri-state area. When it comes to working with projects that have environmentally sensitive or restricted conditions, BBA can provide the right services for the specific conditions. Our team has provided ecological services including threatened and endangered species assistance, aquatic studies, natural resource studies, and environmental liability assessments throughout Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.
Before you build, consult with the BBA team to ensure all safety and conservation plans are in place.
- Threatened and endangered species assistance
- Cultural resource investigations
- Aquatic ecology studies
- Wetland and stream delineation, impacts, permitting and mitigation plans
- Soil and revegetation studies
- National environmental policy act (NEPA) documentation and clearances
- Natural resource studies
- Environmental liability assessments